Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sir Percy is single again...

Well Sir Percy could not behave himself! I know now of many people who can keep male Betta fish with other fish but Sir Percy is not one of them. I have my sisters old 30 gallon tank set up in my family room and Marie Antoinette and Queen Elizabeth the I are now residing there. Sadly Eleanor of Aquitaine went to fishy heaven a day and a half after she came home but she will soon be resurrected once I go to Petsmart one of these days....lol. Sadly I have to report that Marie Antoinette was prego for the past month (Platy fish are live bearing fish) but that she must have been under too much stress in her tank before her move to the huge one and she won't be having babies (if they are too stressed they will abort the babies and reabsorb them). But as Platy fish are sex happy no doubt she will be prego in no time (Platys can mate and store sperm for up to two years and have babies off of one "meeting" for that whole time!).

No comments: