Friday, January 18, 2008

Learning a new position.... =)

All of you in Stripperland will be thinking with that title....omg she is finally having sex again! Ha Ha...no.

I signed up for an adult ed class that meets every Tuesday night...got knitting and crochet back on Tuesdays....sad thing is it is not very fun, well when compared to the Cosmo swilling, sex fest I'm used to..../sigh....good times....

This class has about two girls my age and the rest of the class are women 70 and up and I mean UP. Which is ok as most of them have been knitting and crocheting for a real long time, it just makes for bad conversation when you want to talk about blogs (Crazy Aunt Purl) and such when most have not the slightest clue what a blog is. So my teacher is not what I hoped for either. She is nice, well that is a relative term I guess because the first time she tried to help me she really ticked me off! See, as you all know I can knit like nobody's business in the round but not so hot with the flat knitting. I picked out a pattern I wanted to do (a cable) and she looked at me like I was crazy to want to learn how to knit on a cable.....so what....I know it's hard but why pick something easy. So I was casting on with crochet and she about had a heartattack, she said.... I was casting on wrong...ok so I let her show me another way which I learned very fast but could have done without the look of contempt when she saw my hook.... Then I was knitting and she freaked out and took my needles away from me stating in a very scathing and contemptuous tone, "we don't knit that way on this continent (English Style), this is the proper way to knit in this country (Continental Style). Anyone who knows me well enough knows what my mouth wanted to do at this moment....."Who died and made you the KNIT NAZI!?" Though this time I managed to keep that particular comment in my inner monologue though I do think that it was warranted, I was a good girl for once, but not entirely. I have been practicing the English Method all week so I can sweetly say to her when she freaks again, "Well I think knowing and practicing more than one position with a stick is more enjoyable than just one boring position, don't you think?" But then I'm sure it will fly right over her head.......ROFL. I'm sure she is a very nice lady but I miss the openness of the group in Vegas. Hell you could hold your knitting needle in your armpit if you wanted and nobody there would ever say anything there...../cry....ANGIE why can't you come here every Tuesday and teach our class..../cry.

I'm trying to be very patient but I'm not very tolerant with this class so far....it needs some spice and loosing up. Maybe I should suggest the topic of discussion, "sex toys," and see where it goes....or ask for advice on the best means of obtaining the correct measurements for a penis cozy? What do you think? ...... God I miss the discussions in Vegas.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am sorry you miss us so much, but I want you to know that I miss you just as much. We still meet and have a great time but there is definitely a huge piece of our group missing without you there. Hang in there.

/hugs

O'Malley said...

I miss you too :( That lady sounds like she sucks!! I'm sorry, but knitting and crocheting is just a pretty arangement of knots in yarn! Unless it unravels, you have done it right!!
That's all I gotta say about that!