Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

I had fun last night even if he still was a gentlemen, ha ha. Just kidding. He cooked me a nice dinner, which was very good =) and we watched one of his DVD's. His two cats are adorable and very sweet. He was very nice to me and was a gentlemen, so the wholesomeness of the dates continue but then I like him the better for it =). He is a very hard person to read sometimes so it is hard to know what he is thinking but then don't want anything pushed so just having fun. =)
He didn't try the yawn and stretch so was a little disappointed but oh well =) Part of me is sort of offended he didn't but...

Miss you guys!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Maybe you can "yawn and stretch" next time? LOL

/hugs

O'Malley said...

Maybe he's so afraid of moving too fast and scaring you off, that he is not moving at all. Perhaps his plan is to let you set the pace! If you want to kiss him, kiss him already!! hahahah :D