Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I moved! Got my Internet Back!

You all know that I moved from Las Vegas last week, I was so sad to go, I had withdrawals all day today wanting to go to crochet group today! I miss everyone so much!

It is so beautiful here, green trees and hills, cows and sheep, and quiet! Except the nightmare of my house with hundreds of unpacked boxes, half unpacked boxes and wishing it would all just go away!

Poor Bubby, he was ok most of the trip except for the part where he tried to strangle himself in Arizona as I was driving through a gorge with no place to stop....so the experiment with not putting him in a cat carrier ended with him in the cat carrier for the rest of the trip. But he didn't really meow much and I had the top of the carrier open so I could pet him most of the trip so he was as happy as being in a cat carrier, sitting on a stinky towel with a/c blowing in your face as he could be. When we got here OMG did he stink! So after two days in the truck he was dumped in the bathtub and drowned with water and soap, he was soooooo happy....not, my mom said he sounded like I was trying to murder him he was meowing so loud and pitiful.

After packing up and now unpacking my things I have learned several things, most of my worldly belongings consist of art supplies, computer equipment, and miniature bottles of perfume. I have no idea why it was completely necessary for me to pack and hold onto a note book with like 5 pages left in it, and why the cable gremlin stole my power supply cord to my external hard drive and heat sink for my laptop! How can I have lost it, it was in my room, I packed my room, there is nothing left in my room and it is now no where in any boxes now moved..../sigh. Oh and if I have to eat out one more time I'm going to yack....living on restaurant food is just gut rot and why can't Stop and Rob's make soda cups that fit into car drink holders?

4 comments:

O'Malley said...

What is Stop and Rob's?

O'Malley said...

What is Stop and Rob's?

Strawbeary said...

A "Stop and Rob" is a convenience store like Seven Eleven...You stop and you rob it...get it...lol. What I call them...

Angie said...

I wish I could have seen the bath fiasco, lol. Post more when you can.

/hugs