Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Knitting Nightmare...

So as my friends know I'm knitting a Harry Potter scarf, Gryffindor of course =) As it happens Gryffindor colors are Maroon and Gold, the same as my High School colors! Last night I was knitting away for a few hours watching T.V. and and obviously staring at the scarf and colors. So I go to bed and apparently my scarfs colors triggered some deep repressed Freudian reaction in my unconscious psyche because I had a dream I was back in High School...and it was not a great period of fun in my life. See, like now I was a nerd, habits die hard I guess and well as you all know shy, nice nerds walk around with a "Torture Me Please!" sign tattooed on our foreheads. As you can guess I not exactly super athletic as I have two left feet and I'm a walking accident waiting to kill myself, so Gym class was not a great class for me. This one girl, I can't remember her name, was like a moth to my candle, she zoned in on me for easy pickings in the locker room every day for the sad boost in her own ego at the expense my mine (by the way I completely shamed her in front of all her friends one day in the locker room so bad she left me alone for the rest of my high school existance, I'm nice but I have a tolerance limit and it's not pretty if you cross it =) . Any way I dreamed she stole all my clothes and made me walk naked around school all day, everyone staring and giggling at me. What is worse is that this guy I had a major crush on at the time (he turned out by the way to be a dork, seemed he liked me too but as his obnoxious friends hated me because I would not put up with their annoying stunts, he could not ask me out because apparently he had no spine or self determination...thank you for leaving me alone =) ), kept throwing tooth picks at me dipped in glue, (like his furry little friends did to me in real life). Ok, that was way too much a flash back. I woke up thinking wow where in the world did this come from till it dawned on me I was staring at my High School colors all night, duh....

Why can't I have a dream I'm naked and .... (Censor, must remember to keep inner monologue private....) =)

2 comments:

O'Malley said...

So, I wanna hear the inner monologue! High school was not a good point in my life either! I'm not making a black and gold scarf!! No thank you!! I'm sorry I missed you last night :( I tried hard to catch you!
Late

Strawbeary said...

Oh the inner monologue with the naked theme is xxx lol, mostly has to do with a can of whipped cream and ........... I can only wish...lol.