Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Meines kuschelt kleines Häschen





I can't help it, he is so damn cute! His hair is starting to grow back from his Lion Cut and I don't know what I will do to keep it short from now on. I'm thinking of going to the store and buying some pet clippers....oh yeah....if he didn't like me running after him to clean his bum bum with a wet washcloth when it was a matted mess of cat poo I'm sure he is just going to love mommy trying to clip the hair around his bum bum with a pair of electric clippers...not (considering last time my mother tried to clip him with an electric shaver and accidentally got way too near his manhood....ROFL the look he gave her was pure murder...seems boys of all species are rather attached to their penises....). It's either that or have to pay$70 every two months to keep his hair short at the groomers.../sigh. If he would just learn to clean his private area on his own and keep me from having to call him "Smelly Cat" I would not have run after him like a two year old in potty training. But I love the little Goober so oh well....

1 comment:

O'Malley said...

if you stay in Vegas, I know a good mobile groomer that does not charge nearly that much!