Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sex, Sex, Sex...

Now that I have your complete attention it was mentioned last night at my weekly crochet meeting of the Las Vegas Hookers (yes... it's a double entendre) that when ever you get a group of women together the conversation turns to sex, sex, sex. Not that I don't mind the subject matter I just find it funny that most men think women don't think about sex, sex, sex or don't think about it often. If your a guy who thinks this...get a clue Nancy Drew! If only they could hear the conversations we have about them when they are not there...lol. I have noticed over the past half year of my membership to the weekly stitch and bitch that the #1 subject matter aside from fiber (that's yarn talk to those of you who don't knit or crochet, and not what you need to keep in your diet to be regular) is men, sex, men bashing, sex and discussions about female issues which winds it's way back to sex and men. Apparently women hide their obsession with sex better than men (we just obviously keep you in the dark, as it should be to keep you guessing). We don't drool all over ourselves when we see a hot guy walk by, well that is if we are with a guy we like, we obviously can hide our sexual arousal better in public and we don't have to go to strip clubs to look at nasty crack whores with boobs that would be useful in the event she needed them to prevent herself from drowning, to have a little sexual fun (that's what a membership to Costco is for to buy batteries in bulk =P ). Which is a whole other topic of why men are so proud about masturbation and women hide their compliant and mute boyfriends in the bottom of the knicker drawer...but I digress.

By now most of you who know me are going where the (expletive deleted) did this post come from...to be honest I don't know...ROFL. But then anyone who really knows me knows what a big mouth I really have and that my inner monologue tends to spill out of my mouth, aloud...a lot. I just found the topic came up in the meeting last night and thought it was funny. While most of my friends and I end up talking a lot about sex its never raunchy, explicit or tell all. I think it is rather sad in the end that most women cannot talk as openly, frankly or freely about the subject in public or with the one man in our life that means the most. If you can that great but I know a lot of women who can't, and why I guess we like to get together and giggle about it with each other.

I know I'm going to miss the weekly giggle sessions when I have to move in a few weeks. I hope I can find a group of women to hang out with as nice, funny and cool as the ladies I hang out with every Tuesday here. Especially ones who like to stitch, bitch and talk about sex, sex, sex...../cry I will miss you guys =(.

3 comments:

Angie said...

What a great post! I got misty eyed at the end though. I really am going to miss you when you are gone, so you will have to post often so I can know what you are up to.

/hugs
Angie

Sandy said...

Hey you must have missed the news bulletin. Montana has moved to Las Vegas. :) See you don't have to leave us after all. Besides when you move we will miss you and be sad. :(

hugs,
Sandy

O'Malley said...

So, if you are taking votes, I vote don't go also!! It sounds like I missed alot this week!! :(