Saturday, June 2, 2007

Very Miffed

Well after all the trouble myself, my mother and other members of the staff, at the school were I work, went threw to get the dress all pretty for the little girl in my class for her graduation, she didn't come. I was very disappointed to say the least. Her family didn't take her to her own graduation...I know it was the thought that mattered but still really hurts when you go through with all the trouble to help people and then nothing. I have no idea what goes in her family dynamic but just sucks when you try so hard to help others and it does not make a damn bit of difference at all. It would have meant the world to her self esteem to come to the graduation all pretty like all the rest of the girls in school. Oh well....just makes me really angry when others don't care as much as you do or think things are as important.

No comments: